Tuesday, April 27, 2010

5 Minute Face!!

This blog is for the moms, students, and people that just do not have enough time in the morning. The two quickest ways to brighten and lift a face is enhancing your brows (or getting them done) and a colored lip. If we focus on these two things and adding a little everywhere else then we will look put together all the time.

When I walk up to the mirror and start to do my makeup I grab my foundation I will be wearing that day. If you hate the feeling of foundation try a tinted moisturizer (Laura Mercier, Tarte, Hourglass). Then I move onto the brows!!! Your eyebrows are the frame to your picture (your face). Then throw on a little blush and that pop of color on your lips!!! It does not have to be red!

Products used in the picture above
Foundation: Hourglass Tinted Moisturizer
Concealer: Givenchy Mister Light Corrective Pen

Eyes:
Eyebrows: MAC Impeccable Brow Pencil in black
Eyelids: all i used was shimmery eyeshadow close to my skin color then in the crease I put a shimmery eyeshadow 2 to 3 shades darker.
Liner, upper: Kat Von D liquid liner

It looks like a lot of products but once you start applying it to the face it goes so quick.

LOVE YOU GUYS


No comments:

Post a Comment